For administration of hyperosmolar solutions, measuring CVP, haemodialysis, plasmapheresis, rapid infusion of fluid among other uses. provides the benefit of polyurethane catheter which is soft, kink resistant, extremely biocompatible with excellent wear properties and elastic memory. Three separate non-communicating vascular access lumens within a single catheter body. Distal lumen for CVP monitoring, blood administration, medications.
Mowell Triple Lumen Central Venous Catheter Set
- Proximal lumen for blood sampling, medications and blood administration.
- Medial lumen exclusively for total parenteral nutrition.
- Reduces the necessity for multiple venipunctures.
- Coaxial catheter design maximizes inner diameter of central lumen for high flow capacity.
- Disposable, sterile and non-pyrogenic.
|Dimensions||3 × 17 cm|
|Country of Origin |
|Number of Memory Sticks|
|Item Weight |
|Product Dimensions |
20 x 3 x 17 cm; 140 Grams
|Item part number|
|Date First Available |
25 November 2021
Manarti Exports, 114/115,Vishwadeep Building, District Center, Janak Puri New Delhi-110058
|Item Dimensions LxWxH |
20 x 3 x 17 Centimeters
|Net Quantity |
Manarti Exports, 114/115,Vishwadeep Building, District Center, Janak Puri New Delhi-110058, Mowell
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.