Medrop Surgical Skin Graft Blades are 158 mm long, individually wrapped in VCI paper in single peel packet.
Medrop Carbon Steel Surgical Skin grafting Blade 158mm Long (Pack of 2)
- The Medrop Skin Graft Blade is designed to fit Braithwaite, Cobbett and Watson handles
- The blades are made of carbon steel.
- Entrusted with the confidence of eminent surgeons
- The skin graft blade is used for taking split skin grafts used for coverage of raw surface composed of healthy vascularized or clean granulations to obtains healing and limit deformity and disability
- Colour: Silver, Material: Carbon Steel
|Dimensions||8 × 4 cm|
18 x 8 x 4 cm; 80 Grams
|Date First Available |
22 October 2020
|Country of Origin |
Manarti exports, 114/115, Vishwadeep tower, District centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
|Item Weight |
|Net Quantity |
Manarti Exports, Medrop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.